The School at Wesley Way offers a loving and caring Christian learning environment for children 6 months through 4 years old. We offer small classes and one, two, three, four, and five day programs.
Our teachers focus on keeping learning fun and practice developmentally appropriate instruction. Working together we strive to make the transition from home to Preschool to Kindergarten a happy one where your child feels safe and secure.
What makes the School at Wesley Way special?:
Our educators are dedicated to teaching your children
- Our school uses Saxon curriculum
- Our teachers attend 10 hours of educational staff development training each year
- Learning activities are created to be fun
- Small family-like school
- Chapel every Wednesday
- Sign language (ones and twos) and Spanish (threes and fours) taught once a week
- Music and Art are implemented daily in the classroom
- Gymnastics is offered on Thursdays during school hours (additional fee applies)
- Low teacher to student ratio
Come learn and play at Wesley Way!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org