Wesley Way Preschool offers a loving and caring Christian learning environment for children ages six months through four years.
We have spots available for the 2017-2018 school year.
At Wesley Way Preschool, your child will be nurtured academically, emotionally, and spiritually by a staff that has a passion for children. Our preschool is a weekday ministry of Wesley Way United Methodist Church that meets from 9:00am – 12:20pm.
Our classes include:
Tiny Tots (6-23 months) – two days a week
2, 3, and 4 year old Preschool – 3 day and 5 day options available
Our focus is on providing an environment that fosters positive development of cognitive, fine and gross motor, social, emotional, language, early literacy, and spiritual growth skills.
Working together, we strive to make the transition from home to preschool to kindergarten a happy one where your child feels safe and secure.
What makes Wesley Way Preschool special?
Come learn and play at Wesley Way!
- Our school uses the Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards (GELDS) to provide a well-rounded and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Our teachers attend 10 hours of educational staff development training each year
- Learning activities are created to be fun
- Small family-like school
- Chapel every Wednesday
- Sign language (ones and twos) and Spanish (threes and fours)
- Music and Art are implemented daily in the classroom
- Special days, events, and performances throughout the year
- Morning and Afternoon carpool line
- Lunch Bunch option from 12:20pm – 1:00pm (additional fee)
- Low teacher to student ratio
Contact us at email@example.com
or call (770)898-3023